Practical functionality in three variants
Whether you select the chairman, delegate or double delegate microphone unit, the wireless Quinta conference system always offers maximum reliability, security and functionality. The use of fine material emphasises the high-quality appearance and the demand for design. The feel of Alexit comfort paint from automotive industry in combination with brushed stainless steel will meet your requirements. With some features such as Braille and a headphone connection for hearing assistance we adhere to the UN Convention on equal rights for disabled people.
Removable gooseneck microphones with Scudio Technology
- The gooseneck microphones are available in four different lengths
- Due to the robust XLR connector, easy replacement of the gooseneck microphones possible
- The Scudio technology reliably protects against interferences caused by mobile phones
- On request, the control panel of the backlit softtouch keys can be labelled individually
- The function key can be configured by software, e.g. to give the chairman priority to speak or to play an interval signal.
Double delegate microphone unit
- When two participants share one double delegate microphone unit during the meeting the operating software can recognise who has entered a request-to-speak.
- Finished with a new robust and scratch-resistant paint
- Insensitive to fingerprints and disturbing reflections
- Control panel is provided with braille
- Accessibility and equality for all participants
- The headphone jack of the microphone unit allows the output of the original language for hearing assistance or another audio channel, e.g. a foreign language.
NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Standard NiMH batteries
- Operating time is approx. 30 hrs
- Recharging takes only 2.5 hours
- Easy replaceable if necessary
- The microphone can be turned on by either using the microphone button or automatically via voice activation when the participant starts to speak.