Marketing Manager: Beyer Dynamic Inc. Farmingdale, NY USA
Description of duties:
Benchmark & market analysis
Research and prepare relevant data about the markets / market analyses (in cooperation with project management) and preparation as a decision-making tool for management.
Marketing tasks overview
Conduct marketing campaigns (project management, from planning to implementation) Strong focus and experience with social media marketing
Draw up integrated marketing concepts and implement the business section’s marketing measures in coordination with the Director Americas.
Support partners in marketing activities (e.g. events, in-house exhibitions, training courses, promotions and advertising overview).
Responsibilities for all U.S. trade show organization, planning, execution.
Planning and implementing target group marketing. Contribution to planning and implementation of web presence, online shop as well as additional online-marketing activities.
Planning new advertising materials (e.g. adverts, online banners etc.) in close coordination with headquarters and external agencies. Evaluation, monitoring and optimization of all activities.
Plan and implement market launches of new products and product lines.
Press, PR, Reviewers
Develop and prepare relevant topics as basis for public relations activities. Write press releases, organize PR work, establish new contacts and liaise with media contacts. Maintain contact with reviewers and establish new contacts and associations.
Product training/Trade show/events
Annual planning of shows for the U.S. Plan and organize presentations in cooperation with staff; planning and implementation in cooperation with headquarters, training courses, events (sales meeting, roadshows). Focus on CES, NAMM, InfoComm and regional events.
Calculation of standard costing and monitoring costs
Plan budgets / results for a segment that has been assigned to marketing, check and analyze deviations, implement cost reduction measures. Recommendation and implementation of measures including order release and budget responsibility.
Create documentation for presentations, Liaise with associations and interest groups, internal team. (US and headquarters)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- Strong familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Excellence in oral and written communications, organized, problem solving skills, ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable and able to prioritize and meet crucial deadlines, multitask, succeed in fast paced environment with numerous priorities
- Able to travel to trade shows and account visits as required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, social media platforms, Constant Contact and similar software programs.