Interpretation System and mobile Whispering System
the safe transmission of foreign languages in international events
As an interpretation system Synexis is used for two kinds of application:
in conjunction with interpretation technology Synexis is used for the wireless transmission of foreign languages to the participants of the conference. The participants simply select the channel for their language.
For whispered interpretation Synexis is used as mobile system. Here the individual selectable mute function of the handheld transmitter provides optimal working conditions for the interpreter.
beyerdynamic equips free church with assisted listening and interpreting technology
Synexis makes it possible to provide assisted listening and the transmission of foreign languages with a single system – even assisted listening in foreign languages is possible.
- International events and conventions
- International training courses
Transmission system for events:
- Synexis TH8 (USA TH2) stationary transmitter
(in conjunction with interpretation systems)
- Synexis RP8 (USA TH2) beltpack receiver
- DT 2 headphone
- Cabinet equipped with Synexis C10 chargers
- Synexis TH8 (USA TH2) handheld transmitter
- Synexis RP8 (USA RP2) beltpack receiver
- DT 2 headphone
- CHP charger for one receiver/transmitter or Synexis C8 charger when using several receivers
In training centres there is often no PA system in the room at all. The lecturer uses a beltpack transmitter and neckworn microphone when speaking. The whispering interpreter uses a beltpack receiver and beltpack transmitter with the DT 394 headset. The participants select the original or interpreted language with their receiver.