The SCM 930 M handheld transmitter with metal housing and the interchangeable CM 930 true condenser capsule hase been designed for optimal transmission of the human voice.
It is beyerdynamic’s first choice for sophisticated live-applications which demand for an excellent vocal sound. Due to its frequency-independent cardioid pattern in conjunction with its tremendous off-axis rejection the SCM 930 M provides maximum gain-before-feedback.
The switchable pre-attenuation compensates for the proximity effect; A built-in metal gaze pop shield without any foam material minimises wind and pop noise.
- Pre-configured handheld transmitter, comprising of transmitter S 900 M with metal housing and interchangeable capsule CM 930 B (true condenser, cardioid)
- Matching to true diversity receivers NE 900 Q, NE 900 D, and NE 900S
- Rugged metal housing, ergonomically designed
- Incl. interchangeable true condenser microphone capsule (cardioid) with metal gaze pop shield
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LC display indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V AA batteries
- Incl. batteries, microphone clamp and transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Please click here to read the FCC Consumer Alert.