The SDM 960 M handheld transmitter is composed of the S 900 M transmitter with metal housing and the interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule DM 960 B, featuring the legendary TG-X 60 system.
The SDM 960 M is an exceptionally powerful microphone with a pronounced proximity effect, a unique dynamic range, and an accurate high frequency reproduction. The frequency-independent hypercardioid pattern reduces the risk of feedback to an absolute minimum. A built-in metal gaze pop shield without any foam material minimises wind and pop noise.
- Matching to true diversity receivers NE 900 Q, NE 900 D, and NE 900S
- Rugged metal housing, ergonomically designed
- Incl. interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule (hypercardioid) with metal gaze pop shield, black
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LC display indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V AA batteries
- Incl. batteries, microphone clamp and transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Please click here to read the FCC Consumer Alert.