The SDM 960 handheld transmitter is composed of the S 900 P transmitter with plastic housing and the interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule DM 960 S, featuring the legendary TG-X 60 system.
The SDM 960 is an exceptionally powerful microphone with a pronounced proximity effect, a unique dynamic range, and an accurate high frequency reproduction. The frequency-independent hypercardioid pattern reduces the risk of feedback to an absolute minimum. A built-in metal gaze pop shield without any foam material minimises wind and pop noise.
- Matching to true diversity receivers NE 900 Q, NE 900 D, and NE 900S
- Rugged plastic housing, ergonomically designed
- Incl. interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule (hypercardioid) with metal gaze pop shield, silver
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LC display indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V AA batteries
- Incl. batteries, microphone clamp and transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Note: NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN THE USA. OPERATION OF WIRELESS MICROPHONES IN THE 700 MHZ BAND IS PROHIBITED AFTER JUNE 12, 2010.
Please click here to read the FCC Consumer Alert.