The SDM 969 handheld transmitter is composed of the S 900 P transmitter with plastic housing and the interchangeable DM 969 S microphone capsule, featuring the dynamic Opus 69 system.
The SDM 969 ensures excellent sound reproduction and a high gain-before-feedback and is therefore the cost-effective all-rounder for vocals and speech. The elastic capsule suspension reduces handling noise to a minimum.
- Matching to true diversity receivers NE 900 Q, NE 900 D, and NE 900S
- Rugged metal housing, ergonomically designed
- Incl. interchangeable microphone capsule DM 969 S (dynamic, supercardioid), silver
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LC display indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for input level adjustment (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V AA batteries
- Incl. batteries, microphone clamp and transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Please click here to read the FCC Consumer Alert.