The SRM 510-6 handheld transmitter features the interchangeable RM 510 ribbon microphone head and the S 600 handheld transmitter, matching to all Opus 600 receivers.
RM 510 Capsule:
- World's first wireless ribbon capsule perfect for live vocals.
- World's only ribbon element with cardioid polar pattern for best feeback suppression; even on "loud" stages.
- Ultra-light, barely 3 micrometre thick pure aluminium ribbon for exceptional transient behaviour.
- Perfectly balanced and unobtrusive sound.
- Newly developed treble resonator for rich high-frequency reproduction.
- Stainless steel mesh basket with multilayer metal gauze for highest protection against "plosives".
- Elegant design and use of robust, high-quality materials throughout.
- Provides a new standard to ribbon microphones for ruggedness and reliability on stage.
- Handcrafted in Heilbronn, Germany.
S 600 Transmitter:
- Modular design allows the use of different microphone heads for various applications
-- Rugged plastic housing, ergonomically designed
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Battery status indicator
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V batteries (AA)
- Incl. batteries and transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Please click here to read the FCC Consumer Alert.