The three different handheld transmitters available for the Opus 900 wireless system can be combined with six different interchangeable capsules. The handheld transmitters each feature a noiseless On/Off switch, an LC display for channel, group and battery status (5 levels) and an ACT infrared interface with which the receiver frequency can be set. There are four sensitivity settings. The S 900 M requires two 1.5 V AA alkaline-batteries which provide an operating time of more than 20 hours.
- Metal housing (magnesium alloy), ergonomically designed
- without interchangeable microphone capsule - different capsules available
- ACT infrared interface for automatic frequency setting
- Clear LC-display, indicating group/channel and battery status (5-stage)
- Gain control for inpult level adjustment (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, -30 dB)
- Silent On/Off switch
- Operating time > 20 h with 2 x 1,5 V batteries (AA)
- Incl. batteries and transport bag
Please refer to country regulations before using.
Please click here to read the FCC Consumer Alert.