beyerdynamic Beat BYRD
- In-ear headphones with balanced sound and powerful bass
- Ergonomically shaped housings ensure a secure and comfortable fit in the ear
- Flexible, shapely cable for a pleasant wearing comfort
- True reliability; especially sustainable
plus shipping costs
Three pairs of eartips in the sizes S, M and L ensure the perfect fit for your ear. The silicone used to make the eartips is soft, silky and adapts perfectly to the auditory canal, thus allowing you to enjoy the best possible sound reproduction.
What's more, optionally available Comply eartips (400 series) can also be used across the entire beyerdynamic BYRD series to suit requirements.
The orange coloured cable is not only a real eye-catcher – it is also extremely flexible, remains free of zigzag distortions and is pleasant to wear. Incidentally, it also limits cable noises to a minimum.
Robust and durable – these properties were especially important when designing our beyerdynamic BYRD series. Therefore, we opted for the use of exclusive high-quality components.
Simply practical: Eartips and protective grilles can be easily cleaned or replaced. You will find spare parts for all replaceable components in our online shop. And no matter how intensively the headphones are used, you are assured lasting enjoyment – day after day.
- Operating principle
- Without Remote
- Nominal impedance headphones
- 18 ohms
- Weight Headphones incl. Cable / Microphone
- 5 g
- weight headphones without cable
- Headphone frequency response
- 15 - 21,000 Hz
- Sound coupling to the ear
- In-ear headphones
- Cable & Plug
- 1.2 m cable (both-sided, fixed) with 3.5 mm plug (3-pole)
- article No.
MAN_Beat-Byrd_EN-DE-FR-ES-IT-SV-RU-JP-KO-ZH_A2.pdf (1.22 MB)
DAT_Beat-Byrd_EN_A2.pdf (210.75 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_BeatByrd_EN_EU.pdf (214.65 KB)
In the service area