DT 1770 PRO
- Circumaural headphone for high-end studio use
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR
- Made in Germany
plus shipping costs
The transduecers are the driving force behind every set of headphones. Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. Tesla systems function using an impressively efficient operating mode and enable precise and distortion-free sound to be achieved even at high output levels. A three-layer compound membrane is used to suppress break-up vibrations. Carefully selected acoustic fabric ensures distortion-free sound reproduction.
TWO Sound Settings
Two pairs of ear pads are included as standard in order to achieve the ideal sound characteristic depending on the application in question. A pair of velour ear pads provide an open sound and are perfect for mixing and mastering. A pair of leatherette ear pads provide a more closed sound making the headphones more well suited to monitoring applications.
MADE IN GERMANY
As with the DT 770 PRO model, the DT 1770 PRO headphones are also handcrafted in Germany. The high-quality materials used and the fact that all the component parts can be replaced mean that this high-end product is a long-term investment.
- Operating principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal impedance headphones
- 250 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 388 g
- Headphone frequency response
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- 3-pin XLR plug & 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo jack plug
- article No.
MAN_DT1770PRO_EN-DE-FR-ES.pdf (532.06 KB)
DAT_DT1770PRO_EN_A2.pdf (580.14 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_DT1770Pro_EN_EU.pdf (55.69 KB)
In the service area