T 5 p
- Closed high-end headphones for excellent isolation from ambient noise
- 32-Ohm Tesla driver with optimum efficiency for exceptional sound-neutral transmission
- Double-sided, detachable connection cable
- Silky-soft ear pads made from protein-coated leatherette with memory foam
- Made in Germany
The second generation T 5 p unites mobility and audiophile sound quality on a whole new level. Like its predecessor, the T 5 p combines the unique Tesla technology with the advantages of a closed design. The impedance of 32 ohms makes the T 5 p the ideal partner for portable audio devices.
The closed design of the T 5 p reliably prevents unwanted noise from getting in, allowing you to submerge into a new world of sound. Usually, closed headphone designs restrict the spaciousness of the audio reproduction. Not with the T 5 p: the tilted sound transducers deliver an extremely spacious sound and a transparency usually associated only with open systems.
The second generation of the T 5 p excels with its silky treble frequencies and a precise bass reproduction. This gives the sound a remarkable harmony and even more substance. In addition to detail richness and neutrality, it also has a certain warmth and musicality – a mix that fascinates every audiophile listener.
- Operating principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal impedance headphones
- 32 ohms
- weight headphones without cable
- 350 g
- Headphone frequency response
- 5 - 50,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level
- 102 dB (1mW / 500 Hz)
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Circumaural (around the ear)
- Cable & Plug
- 1.40 straight cable (double-sided), OCC 7N copper, textile braided, 3.5 mm jack plug with 6.35 mm jack adapter
- article No.
DAT_T5p-2ndGeneration_EN_A2.pdf (676.88 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_T5p_EN_EU.pdf (381.97 KB)
In the service area