Mobile Hi-Res converter in small format
- High-end DAC & headphone amplifier in one
- Gets the most out of your digital audio files (max. sample rate 384 kHz / 32 bits, DSD 5.6 MHz)
- Built-in ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE32 Reference DACTM for best possible performance
- Compatible with high-end headphones from beyerdynamic: T 1 (2nd generation), T 5 p (2nd generation) and Amiron home
ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE32 Reference DACTM is a trademark owned by ESS Technology, Inc. that may be registered in one or more countries.
- Impacto essential: connectivity to Android smartphones and tablets (USB OTG), PCs and notebooks
- Impacto universal (with a battery pack): made for Apple as well as Android (USB OTG) devices, PCs and notebooks
plus shipping costs
MAKE YOUR BEYERDYNAMIC HEADPHONES DIGITAL
The cable DAC and Amplifier Impacto is perfectly tailored to the beyerdynamic high‑end models and provides them with a digital interface. So you are no longer dependent on the jack plug of your portable device. In fact, Impacto facilitates lossless digital transmission so you can enjoy first‑class playback quality of your music – for a sound experience that meets the highest standards.
As a “Hi-Res converter in small format”, Impacto gets the maximum out of your digital music files. In terms of sound, Impacto lifts your digital device up to the level of a hi-fi system at home. Together with your beyerdynamic high-end headphones, perfect sound quality is guaranteed – even subtle elements and fine details in the music recording are revealed.
No matter where you store your music: Impacto is an all-rounder that offers versatile connection options. Thanks to four different connecting cables, Impacto universal can be used with Apple and Android devices (with USB-OTG) as well as with PC and notebook. Impacto essential is suitable for use with Android smartphones and tablets (with USB-OTG) as well as with PC and notebook.
Impacto can handle Hi-Res audio files in their uncompressed and full resolution format. Immerse yourself in the multidimensional world of high-resolution music with a hi-res player app of your choice. For example, you could use USB Audio Player PRO for Android devices, foobar2000 for Windows, and Audirvana Plus 3 for MacBook. This way, you can discover music recordings the way they were intended to be heard originally.
|Maximum sampling rate||384 kHz / 32 Bit, DSD 5,6 MHz|
|Frequency range||4 - 52.000 Hz|
|Channel separation||97 dB|
50 mW in 32 Ω, 16 mW in 250 Ω,
7 mW in 600 Ω
|Output impedance||1 Ω|
|Power supply||5 V, 195 mA (über USB)|
|DAC||ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE³² Reference DAC™|
|Supplied accessories: Impacto essential||• Attached headphone connection cable with 2 x 3.5 mm jack plugs, 0.4 m|
• Micro-USB cable (On-The-Go), 0.8 m
• USB-C cabel, 0,8 m
• USB-A cabel, 1,4 m
|Supplied accessories: Impacto universal|
• Attached headphone connection cable with 2 x 3.5 mm jack plugs, 0.4 m
• Lightning cabel, 0,8 m
• Micro-USB cable (On-The-Go), 0.8 m
|Recommended retail price||Impacto essential: 329 €|
Impacto universal: 379 €
ESS SABRE9018Q2C SABRE³² Reference DAC™ and SABRE³² Mobile Reference DAC™ is a trademark owned by ESS Technology, Inc. that may be registered in one or more countries.
- Maximum sampling rate
- Frequency range
- Maximum output voltage
- Maximum output power
- Output impedance
- Unweighted signal-to-noise ratio
- Channel separation
- Headphone outputs
- Analog inputs
- Digital inputs
- Analog outputs
- Net weight without packaging
- Product Type
We found other products you might like!
High-End headphones T 1 (2nd Generation) and DAC & Amplifier Impacto universal. A perfect match.