Out of stock
DT 108/109 Series
The DT 109 series is used throughout the world for news gathering, film, TV production and live events.
The headphones are exceptionally comfortable with a soft headband and ear pads. A high level of ambient noise attenuation is achieved with the closed design of the ear cups. Rugged construction ensures reliability for many years of use. All models are available in grey or black.
- Highly sensitive headphone and microphone transducers
- Legendary, classic design
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- Capable of handling very high SPL
- Rugged, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
- Single-sided, detachable cable
- Closed headphone
- Circumaural ear pads
- Excellent comfort for long-term wearing
- Single-Ear version: DT 108
All DT 109 versions are supplied without connecting cable. Please order the appropriate connecting cable separately (see accessories).
- Operating principle
- Transmission Type
- Without Remote
- Nominal impedance headphones
- weight headphones without cable
- battery runtime
- Headphone frequency response
- Nominal sound pressure level
- Sound coupling to the ear
- Cable & Plug
- Polar Pattern For Microphone
- Transducer type for microphone
- article No.
- DT 108/109 Series
MAN_DT100_109_DE-EN-FR.pdf (236.19 KB)
DAT_DT109_EN_A3.pdf (264.03 KB)
DAT_DT108_EN_A3.pdf (286.81 KB)
In the service area