The WA-CD charging unit has been developed for charging the rechargeable batteries inside the TG 1000 beltpack, TG 1000 handheld and Quinta TH handheld transmitters. Furthermore, the charging compartments for the TG 1000 beltpack transmitter provide space for charging 2 x 2 NiMH batteries.
During the charging process the batteries remain inside the transmitters. The charging state is displayed by lights. The Ethernet port on the rear of the device is used for the communication with a media control system, which indicates the charging status (vacant, charging, charging finished, error).
- Charger with compartments for two beltpack transmitters or
2 x 2 NiMH batteries and two handheld transmitters of the
TG 100 and Quinta series
- Separate charging of each individual rechargeable battery
- Status display via lights
- charging time 2 - 3 hours
- monitoring the battery voltage during the complete charging time
using a microcontroller to ensure safe charging
- Negative voltage gradient detection (-dV)
- Integrated security mechanisms such as negative voltage
gradient detection, safety timer and automatic battery
- Ethernet port for the communication with media control
- drill holes for table installations
To use the charger TG 1000 transmitters with charging contacts are necessary, transmitters are not included.
DAT_WA-CD_DE_.pdf (389.71 KB)
WA-CD_Remote Control Protokoll_Ver1.0.pdf
WA-CD_Remote Control Protokoll_Ver1.0.pdf (243.18 KB)
DEC_WA-CD_EN_FCC.pdf (89.03 KB)
DEC_WA-CD_EN_EU.pdf (56.06 KB)
DAT_WA-CD_EN_.pdf (389.43 KB)
In the service area