Condenser Instrument Microphone (Cardioid)
- The very wide frequency response opens up a variety of possible applications, from hi-hats and overheads to percussion, string and brass instruments and choir singing
- Subtle treble boost and excellent detail reproduction
- Its high sensitivity enables longer microphone placement distances
- Light and rugged due to carbon fibre reinforced housing
- Made in Germany
plus shipping costs
The TG I53 is carefully handcrafted at beyerdynamic's headquarter in Heilbronn, Germany.
We manufacture using only the finest mechanical and electronic components and rock solid materials.
- Guitar, String instruments, Keyboard instruments, Wind instruments, Drums & Percussion
- Transmission Type
- Transducer Type
- Polar Pattern Microphone
- Microphone Frequency Response
- 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Microphone Type
- microphone on tripod
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
MAN_TGI53_DE-EN-FR.pdf (73.95 KB)
DAT_TGI53_EN_A4.pdf (366.66 KB)
EU Declaration of Conformity
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area