Out of stock
The dynamic vocal microphone TG V71d with a hypercardioid polar pattern was created for loud stages.
Optimised for extremely close miking, it offers a perfectly resolved and powerful sound, which allows vocalists to stand out even on loud stages. As soon as it is plugged in and the high-pass filter is activated, it delivers a fascinatingly rounded and powerful sound – even without excessive tone control from the mixing console.
Both the housing and the new, progressively damped capsule suspension are well-suited for the demands of the stage: handling noises are no problem with the TG V71d. Sound, ruggedness, design, rear-attenuation, hum-buck coil – a real professional on loud stages.
Sound Channeling Technology:
- Special sound geometry behind the diaphragm with high-tech acoustic fabric
- 2-stage treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction for more powerful sound
- Special sound holes for a frequency-independent polar pattern
For more information on Touring Gear series please visit www.beyerdynamic.com/touringgear.
- Singing, Speech
- Transmission Type
- Transducer type
- Polar Pattern Microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- 35 - 18.000 Hz
- Colour Headset / Lavalier
- Battery life
- microphone type
- Hand-held mike
- Frequency ranges wireless microphones
- 3-pin XLR male
- article No.
- Cable Length
DAT_TGV71d_EN_A2.pdf (324.95 KB)
TOURING_GEAR_297x210_D_Screen.pdf (6.79 MB)
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
TOURING_GEAR_297x210_E_Screen.pdf (6.78 MB)
MAN_TGV71d_DE-EN-FR.pdf (295.03 KB)
DAT_TGV71d_DE_A2.pdf (328.84 KB)
In the service area